Women's Luxury Fashion Marketing and Communication InternKarolina Zmarlak
Women's Luxury Fashion Merchandise and Sales InternKarolina Zmarlak
Women's Multi Brand Fashion Showroom - Winter InternshipEM Productions
Seamstress / sewing teamTrend by juju
Fashion Design Company SOCIAL MEDIA internshipCG DESIGN LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion InternshipAlala
Social Media InternshipMaggie Norris Couture
BohoLani Marketing Internship Position 1Bookmark This
Posted: July 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern, with an interest in fashion, alongside experience in marketing and who is a self-starter. We have been published in Glamour, and other major media sources, and have created a certain standard for our aesthetic. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of an inspired team, producing high quality content. You'll have the opportunity to create compelling email campaigns, and come up with new campaign and marketing concepts and strategies. BohoLani is Beauty.
We are a mother-daughter duo, that have crafted the luxury lifestyle brand, www.BohoLani.com Our mission is to empower women and artisans around the world through ethically sourced fashion. We are devoted to ensuring a high quality of life for all of the talented individuals we work with. This gives our brand a bespoke flavor, with mostly limited edition lines. BohoLani is committed to maintaining charitable contributions toward programs that support women around the globe, improving their life circumstances towards self-empowerment.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, social media content and updates etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote BohoLani and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team idea sessions about our marketing strategy
-Contact bloggers, and get our content shared, to increase audience
-Contacting, and send content to magazines and celebrities
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.