Luxury Fashion Company - Supply Chain Management InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Human Resources InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Technical Design InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Footwear InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Merchandising InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Finance InternshipHalston
PD & Design InternLydell New York
Luxury Fashion Company - Material Research and Development (R&D) InternshipHalston
Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: August 09 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
"Modesty: the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it."- Oliver Herford
Adara® believes that clothes should portray the true essence of a woman by concealing rather than revealing. We provide exclusive apparel for women who love the elegance of high quality clothing that offers both style and coverage. Adara is more than a brand, it is a way of life. It is modesty personified!
Adara offers an expertly curated selection of in-season items from local and international designers, all ready to ship now. Adara offers feminine, elegant, modest alternatives to fashion lovers worldwide.
Browse our website, to learn about current trends and shop for the latest styles, clothing, scarves, jewelry, bags, and more. A new age in modern modest women`s fashion starts now with Adara. Join the #ModestyRedefined
The regular tasks of a brand ambassador involve providing information about the brand, product or service, generating sales opportunities and working to build customer preference for the brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Brand Ambassador
• Promotes brand names, products and services.
• Represents the company in a positive way.
• Builds line sales volumes.
• Interacts with customers and sales prospects.
• Works with other team members.
• Works with business partners.
• Communicates with the media.
• Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand.
• Generates public interest in the brand.
• Provides complete information about the brand.
• Asks prospective customers questions about food and skin allergies before introducing the product for consumption or application to the skin.
• Answers questions about the brand.
• Assists managers with the implementation of marketing campaigns.
• Provides information to the company on sales opportunities in a particular community.
• Demonstrates how a product works.
• Gives out free samples of the product to the public.
• Models clothing for apparel brands.
• Meets department and event sales goals.
• Shares ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand.
• Establishes regular customers.
• Maintains a customer database and makes regular contacts.
• Trains newly hired ambassadors.
• Sets up and breaks down displays of the brand.
• Keeps selling environment neat and clean, particularly when working with food products.
• Tracks and restocks inventory.
• Attends sales and marketing meetings.
• Provides customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers.