Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
BUSY CELEBRITY FASHION STYLE HOUSE LOOKING TO TRAIN STYLISTSIvan bitton ,Inc
MODELS NEEDED FOR LADIES CLOTHING MANUFACTURER .Issac Tamari Inc
Showroom Assistant InternshipMary Katrantzou
NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Fashion Wholesale InternThe Gig Showroom
Bridal Consultant InternshipBookmark This
Philadelphia Bridal Company
1218 Spruce Street, Suite 1
Posted: July 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhiladelphia Bridal Company is a luxury bridal boutique in Center City Philadelphia. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, suit rentals and accessories. We are looking for several fall interns to assist the consultants in running the business. This is an unpaid internship but college credit can be given.
Responsibilities- Researching bridal trends to prepare for bridal market and purchasing meetings.
- Planning store events and running errands as needed.
- Assisting bridal consultants in conducting appointments and managing the store while consultants are with clients.
- Assisting with follow ups and interacting with brides to further sales.
- Daily filing tasks and organizing the store to the consultant's standards.
Requirements- Pursuing a college degree in Fashion Merchandising, Fashion Design, or a related area of studies.
- Being flexible, professional and reliable.
- Strong customer service skills and an interest in the bridal industry is a must.
- Previous experience in bridal or sales is preferred but not mandatory.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service
Preferred - Bridal