Marketing & Social Media InternShahida Parides
Soho New York City Fashion Design InternshipMiss Circle LLC
Assistant to Senior Fashion Editor/PR DirectorTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHollenberg
Business Development / Sales InternHollenberg
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
Brooklyn PR Internship PositionBookmark This
130 S. McCadden Place
Posted: January 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrooklyn PR is a Los Angeles based Fashion PR agency. We are looking for eager and self-motivated individuals with a strong interest for fashion and PR. Applicants must be fast learners, hard workers and detail oriented and work well in a team. This is an unpaid internship that can be used for college credits.
- Greet stylists for showroom appointments
- Maintain organization in the showroom
- Assist with stylist pulls
- Follow trends - Bloggers, social media outreach etc.
- Update and maintain calendar of industry events
- Research new designers
- Creative writing is a plus
- Daily social media placements
- Strong interest in Fashion PR.
- Excellent social media skills
- Skills in Adobe Programs (InDesign, Photoshop etc). AND Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects
- Commit to minimum of two consecutive days per week for a minimum of three months
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator