YRN Graphic Design InternYung Rich Nation
Social Media & Community Management InternFirstEstate Clothing
Paid Fashion Intern WANTEDQEB Foundation
Fashion InternLinda Lesater & Co Services
Fashion Design Internship at Anastasia ChatzkaAnastasia
Fashion Merchandising Internship at AnastasiaAnastasia
Fashion Industry - Style University MagazineStyle University Magazine
Brooklyn PR Internship PositionBookmark This
130 S. McCadden Place
Posted: January 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrooklyn PR is a Los Angeles based Fashion PR agency. We are looking for eager and self-motivated individuals with a strong interest for fashion and PR. Applicants must be fast learners, hard workers and detail oriented and work well in a team. This is an unpaid internship that can be used for college credits.
- Greet stylists for showroom appointments
- Maintain organization in the showroom
- Assist with stylist pulls
- Follow trends - Bloggers, social media outreach etc.
- Update and maintain calendar of industry events
- Research new designers
- Creative writing is a plus
- Daily social media placements
- Strong interest in Fashion PR.
- Excellent social media skills
- Skills in Adobe Programs (InDesign, Photoshop etc). AND Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects
- Commit to minimum of two consecutive days per week for a minimum of three months
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred - InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator