MODELS NEEDED FOR A MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOTpeoples affairs
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Brooklyn PR Internship PositionBookmark This
130 S. McCadden Place
Posted: January 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrooklyn PR is a Los Angeles based Fashion PR agency. We are looking for eager and self-motivated individuals with a strong interest for fashion and PR. Applicants must be fast learners, hard workers and detail oriented and work well in a team. This is an unpaid internship that can be used for college credits.
- Greet stylists for showroom appointments
- Maintain organization in the showroom
- Assist with stylist pulls
- Follow trends - Bloggers, social media outreach etc.
- Update and maintain calendar of industry events
- Research new designers
- Creative writing is a plus
- Daily social media placements
- Strong interest in Fashion PR.
- Excellent social media skills
- Skills in Adobe Programs (InDesign, Photoshop etc). AND Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects
- Commit to minimum of two consecutive days per week for a minimum of three months
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred - InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator