Business Development InternBookmark This
369 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: March 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSARTOR NYC is a growing e-commerce startup specializing in made to measure menswear. Our company makes shopping for quality men’s clothing simple, convenient, and fun. We’re seeking outstanding candidates to join our team as Business Development and Stylist interns. This is a great position for those looking to get their foot in fashion or build their resume by gaining serious responsibility.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesBusiness Development Responsibilities Include:
• Build brand awareness and cohesiveness
• Work with marketing team to develop ad campaigns
• Interact with current and past customers to build client relationships
• Help plan special events for high priority clients
• Promote brand identity through social media
• Great with time management and learn new things quickly
• A Team player who is willing to tackle a problem no how big or small
• A people person. You love delivering quality service to others
• Have a creative edge and are excited by fashion
• Thrive in a small, start-up environment
• Past retail or sales experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or current/rising senior in college
• Familiarity with Sales Force and Mail Chimp
• Working knowledge of Photoshop