StylistsWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Creative DirectorWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Fashion DirectorWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Make Up Artists (MUA)World of Toonz Enterprises
Takihyo NY InternTakihyo Co Ltd
Writing for a fashion and travel websiteWear2Where
Styling InternShananah Models
Photo InternShananah Models
Business Development InternBookmark This
Couture Press magazine
Posted: October 12 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCouture Press magazine is a collaboration of creatives showcasing their art through our print & Online publication. We have worked hard on showcasing celebrity work with interviews mixed with other creatives in the community all over the world.
We have worked with luxury international brands such as Versace Collection, Porsche, and Electronic Sheep, Glynneth B. Jewelry, Tiffany Rae Designs, Couture Mask, Gasoline Glamour, Punk Kouture and many more.
This is a perfect opportunity for both college undergrads and recent grads that are looking to build their experience and expand their knowledge!
** Although there is always room for growth, please be aware that this is an unpaid internship**
ResponsibilitiesThe Couture Press team has high standards. We like to play with people who are smarter than their years, fast learners and quick thinkers. This is an amazing place to grow rapidly and make a real impac with REAL industry experience.
If you're someone who doesn't tolerate low expectations then you might be the right person for our team.
Depending on your interests and strengths your responsibilities may include:
Business Development/Strategic Partnerships
• Seek/build relationships with complementary businesses (e.g., retailers, fashion sites, etc.) to grow traffic and revenue
• Create proposals for cross-promotional branding and content distribution
• Maintain and expand existing relationships
• Evaluate 3rd party technology providers (e.g. assess costs/benefits, ROI, etc.)
• Manage promotions • Manage social media efforts • Analyze new social media ops • Oversee ad copy, to be used for marketing • Oversee Newsletter subscriber acquisition and success rates • Track and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and adjust message and/or placements as needed • Develop and produce ongoing reports that analyze and summarize data to "tell the story" rather than just reporting numbers
• Develop new ad packages • Analyze new revenue opportunities
- Commitment to 4 month minimum, min. 18 hours per week.
- A strong knowledge base relating to fashion trends, designers, fashion magazines, beauty, blogs, and websites.
- Superior written and communication skills are necessary (English/journalism majors welcomed).
Must be self-Starter
Creative problem solver who identifies needs
Suggests solutions and is capable of managing execution
Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Passionate about Fashion, Beauty, Entertainment, PR, Marketing and Social Media.
- Exceptional knowledge of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
- A speedy writer with an eye for interesting fashion and lifestyle content, and strong proofreading/editing skills.
Ability to think and communicate clearly about online media industry a plus *Prior internships with online publishers strongly preferred *
- Creative thinker, writer and problem solver.
- Excellent research skills.