Fashion Editor asstFV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND SHOWROOM INTERNSHIPWhat Goes Around Comes Around
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Business Development / Marketing InternBookmark This
225 Lincoln Highway
Fairless Hills, PA
Posted: April 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReuseNation is a new, digital shopping experience that celebrates the reuse movement. With a focus on preloved clothing shoes and accessories, ReuseNation connects people across communities and cultures. Good for the people, plant and your pocketbook.
This positions involves a wide range of responsibilities, including photography and posting new items, writing copy, managing inventory, customer service and social media opportunities to cultivate a new community of users, curate merchandise and participate in the refinement and execution of our marketing strategy.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment