Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Design InternshipArmature
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
OZMA Fashion Brand InternOZMA
Winter/Spring Fashion Sales InternArchetype Showroom
Pattern making Internship at Nicolas Caito AtelierNicolas Caito Atelier
Content Manager/Blogger InternHone and Strop
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1275 Bloomfield Ave, Building 5 Unit 29A
Posted: January 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAthletic Apparel Company located in Fairfield, NJ. We specialize in custom sublimated apparel for on and off the field including team uniforms. All major sports as well as cross training and fitness gear.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Assist sales team with up to date tools and support.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education