Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
SOS by Bernard Buie
1284 Weston dr
Posted: February 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity to be on a team that focuses on multiple areas of business and has a focus on giving back to the community? Then this opportunity is perfect for you! Designer & Humanitarian Bernard Buie is building his empire "Team Buie" that will focus on specific areas of different industries including Art, Fashion, Real Estate, Non-Profit, Economic Development, Public Speaking, Event Planning, and more. Our most popular product is our “Life Saver Boxer Briefs” under the name SOS by Bernard Buie. Team Buie has designed the underwear to have a pocket for condom storage, that is to be worn by sexually active individuals to aid in the prevention of unintended pregnancies and to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. You will aid in our mission of spreading knowledge about safe sex and presenting these briefs to the world. This the perfect opportunity to learn, share, and build with a team of like minded millennials across the country.
Bernard Buie “Life Saver Boxer Briefs” is a brand that has designed underwear to be worn by sexually active males to aid in the prevention of unwanted pregnancies and to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
You will aid in this mission of spreading the word and presenting these briefs to the world.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Building, managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to build relationships with retail buyers and consumers.
- Collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Social Marketing, Business Networking, Advertising Sales, B2B Sales, E-commerce
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Building Business Partnerships