Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: April 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi, My name is Saide Saddiq CEO and founder of Arrow Up, LLC. Arrow Up is more than just another start up, Arrow Up is a movement... A way of life. If you've ever overcome adversity finding your way into a point of progress, then you know what it feels like to Arrow Up. Symbolic for progress, Arrow Up seeks to share the message of "reach your potential" to those individuals finding themselves in stagnant situations. We are a fashion print and business development company looking for creative individuals seeking to reach their potential and help others along in the same process.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education