Fashion Marketing & Sales InternshipLana Unlimited
Photographer/Social Media Intern for Mens Apparel companyNew Standard Edition
Apparel Design- Intern for Menswear companyNew Standard Edition
Showroom InternGreg Mills Showroom
Showroom Assistant Intern - NEED ASAPLa Fiorentina
Visual Merchandising InternFrette
Fashion PR InternshipHeather Magidsohn Consulting
Store Management InternshipMadison USA
Campus CollaboratorBookmark This
City Hall Park
New York, NY
Posted: August 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small but perfectly formed fashion tech startup based in Philadelphia. We will give you a chance to work on some great projects and develop your skills in exchange for dedication in doing what you love. You will join a culture that doesn't obsess about how many holiday days you have left and rewards people for their efforts.
We enjoy using Macs, 12-foot whiteboard walls, and iPhones at our mobile office. We utilize the ecosystem that technology has created over the past few years, which truly allows us to stay connected, and always in touch. You are free to use whatever you want to get the job done, just always keep in mind: be good or be gone.
Colabination is on the search for a group of passionate creatives with their ear to the
ground, always watching for the next trend.The Campus Collaborators will engage within his/her community to discover the independent designers, crafters, creators and artists making waves in their city, in addition to covering relevant events and emerging trends. This is an opportunity to contribute your passion to bring together the fashion community in your city - all while helping independent designers get discovered in your city.
Responsibilities- Throw MeetUps in representation of Colabination in your city
- Seek out independent designers and creators
- Pitch us your ideas on what everyone should know about in your city!
- Research and review the stories behind a brand and what makes them unique
- Represent Colabination in your city
- Empower independent designers to be discovered
Requirements- Have a strong knowledge of streetwear brands
- Know popular designers in this fashion category
- Constantly ahead of the trend curve
- Understand what's popular in your city
- Can identify new trends emerging on campus
- Enjoy connecting with people and building network
- Personable, confident, and outgoing
- Comfortable openly sharing opinions
***To Apply (required):***
Are you our next Campus Collaborator?
To be considered please complete the following:
Send your resume to email@example.com