Fashion Internship (Toronto, ON)Dee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Marketing/PR Intern needed for new Shoe line entering the marketUzi Isle
Fashion Apparel and Design InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Celebrity/Editorial Styling InternshipBookmark This
931 E Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlexandra Mandelkorn is a fashion director and celebrity / editorial stylist based in Los Angeles. She works with a wide range of clients from actresses and musicians to social media stars. She is also the West Coast Fashion Editor at Galore magazine. Alexandra works with her clients 7 days a week from her home studio in Downtown LA as well as traveling greatly throughout the LA area and the country. This internship will primarily focus on returns, pulls and assisting on set.
ResponsibilitiesOn a daily basis, interns can expect:
- Driving to do pick ups / returns
- Sending out well written and drafted emails through a company email account
- Packing / shipping out boxes
- Being on set and assisting in whatever manner necessary
- Carrying heavy loads (boxes, garment bags, etc)
- Organizing receipts
- Keeping studio clean and organized
- and most importantly, Keeping a positive attitude and bringing happiness to the office!
Requirements- Must be available at least three full days a week
- Must have a car
-Must have a wide breadth of knowledge about fashion and the industry