Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHollenberg
Business Development / Sales InternHollenberg
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
SEO Strategist & Fashion Content WriterAddress Chic
Amazing Social Media Interns needed for clothing brandNgozika Okeke
Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
OZMA Brand Assistant - Paid Internship With Opportunity for GrowthBookmark This
1629 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Upstairs
Posted: July 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOZMA is a Venice-CA based women's clothing company that celebrates timeless, uncomplicated beauty. We reinvent the classics and our favorite vintage silhouettes using unique high quality natural textiles and thoughtful minimalism. We take pride in the quality and care put into our garments, which are Made Responsibly in California.
OZMA was launched in August of 2015 and is quickly growing. We are looking for a positive, organized and dependable brand assistant to support daily activities. Hours and days are negotiable.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Manage stock, web and wholesale orders
- Research and create creative content
- Support designer in creation of presentation materials
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, and Power Point) Also Illustrator, Photoshop a plus.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Social media/ marketing experience a plus
- Graphic design and apparel design experience a plus