Fashion Internship in New York Showroom - Exposed to all aspects of the business!Black Halo
Fashion internshipElliott Berman Textiles
Marketing & Social Media InternShahida Parides
Soho New York City Fashion Design InternshipMiss Circle LLC
Assistant to Senior Fashion Editor/PR DirectorTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHollenberg
Business Development / Sales InternHollenberg
Contemporary Womens WholesaleBookmark This
231 West 39th Street
New York, NY
Posted: December 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting WHOLESALE Internship opportunity with Womens Contemporary Fashion Brands Chelsea Flower and Love Sam
Work with our account executives to reach out to some of the BEST boutiques and Major Department stores in the US and Internationally
Work via email and phone by sending our look books, line sheets and other sales materials to engage current and new clientele.
Attend Major Industry trade shows to sell the collections and work with buyers first hand
We have a small company environment so you will have hands on experience with all facets of the business including merchandising, design and marketing/ social media
Responsibilities- Reaching out to Clients via email and phone
- Create photo teasers using clothing line sheets to create buzz for the brand
- Help Account Executives Organize notes and Target Lists
- Research territories for new accounts that could carry our lines
- Help Account Executives Enter and File customer orders
- Maintain the showroom space so the line is always merchandised, line sheets are always present
- Help with customer service
- Research competitive brands and pricing
RequirementsMUST have a LOVE of Womens Fashion and Passion for the industry
Be a quick learner and willing to work and be aggressive as a sales person
Must be extremely organized.
Computer Savvy on Outlook, Excel, Adobe, and more. Photoshop a plus for creating "teasers"