Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Office/Showroom InternDonni Charm
New York Fashion Week VolunteersiFashion Network
Social Media StylistSociety Row
JANUARY 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Style InternEBONY Magazine
StylistsWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Creative DirectorWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Copy Writer & Social Media InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: June 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLiberté is a start-up lingerie brand based in New York City. We cater to women with feminine physiques and will provide high-quality, contemporary collections that they will feel confident in. We plan to launch our community driven, direct to consumer platform this Sept.
We are looking for a talented and driven copy writer/ Social intern to start in June. The position will begin as an unpaid internship, but there is a massive opportunity for growth and future employment. We are looking for motivated people who are passionate about the cause and eager to be a part of something incredible.
Since we are looking to build a longer term team, we are being very selective in our recruiting process.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with the team on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment