Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Creative Content InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently interviewing to fill a Creative Content Internship. This is a part-time or full-time position depending on availability. Our coveted internships have bred some of our top performing employees that were hired into a full-time paid position
• The ideal candidate is extremely over-achieving and brings fresh ideas to our Creative Content Department
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Good time-management skills
• The ability to work extremely well independently as well as with a team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Commercial awareness and knowledge of the current fashion and social media trends
• Self motivated, self starter
The idea candidate has a strong understanding of the impact of social media and can contribute to our growth. There should be a solid understanding of what Profound represents. The right candidate is an excellent communicator and relationship builder. Qualified applicants should have a strong interest in cutting edge fashion. The candidate must align with our brand vision, audience and overall lifestyle.
• Work with the Creative Team to curate new content for our blog, website, and social media platforms.
• Help book models and photographers, scout locations, assist with style pulls and assist on set of each editorial project.
• Reach out to target Social Media Celebs on a daily basis to hit the weekly quota. This will require in-depth research on the target's social media interactions and engagement of their followers/fans.
• Assist Creative Content Associate with monitoring Ambassadors as well as providing new candidates on a frequent basis. This will require research to ensure these candidates are qualified to bring in the results we are seeking.
We are seeking an intern who is available at least 3 days a week for a total of 20 hours. This is an unpaid internship that has potential for growth for the right over-achiever.
Unpaid with tremendous room for growth for the right candidate