MODELS NEEDED FOR A MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOTHCL TECHNOLOGIES
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Creative Services InternBookmark This
500 Saw Mill River Rd
Posted: April 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're looking for a fashion forward, innovative, and digital savvy Creative Services Intern! You must be a creative thinker, have strong attention to detail and a grasp on aesthetic sensibility! Two’s delivers distinctive products with a signature style and trendsetting concepts. The primary role for the design intern is to explore and support the design team on a wide range of projects including graphic, product packaging, publication, product design and more! The Design Intern will have the opportunity to learn and grow through collaboration and exposure to the Two’s design team.
If you have a passion for new ideas and curious about the design realm, and enthusiastic about branding, design & packaging then you will be a great addition to Two’s. Be ready to bring your high energy and great critical thinking to collaborate with the Deign Team while being really, really, fun & creative!
• To understand the general business of Two’s Company and the giftware, home décor industry
• Learn the basic operations of a creative services department
• Closely supervised and trained by any one of the creative services team leads on day to day operations and work assignments
• Weekly meetings with Creative Services Manager to discuss learning progress and feedback
ResponsibilitiesProgram Time Frame:
• Spring / Summer / Fall opportunities available
• Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week
• Minimum 3 days a week (days could be flexible)
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• Extremely well organized with the ability to handle multiple projects