CRISTINA OTTAVIANO COLLECTION NEW YORK INTERN FOR IMMEDIATECRISTINA OTTAVIANO
Social Media & Community Management InternThinkafrica
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Thinkafrica
Modern Luxury Fashion InternshipModern Luxury
Fashion Showroom InternX by Gottex
Campus MerchandiserChloe + Isabel
Customer Service Assistant InternBookmark This
Merchandising & Production Development Director
135 E 55TH STREET, 7TH FLOOR
New York, NY
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Fast growing luxury designer company providing an internship opportunity in our customer service and sales department.
You will be assisting the Sales and Customer service team with all aspects of running the back office.
You will have to opportunity to work directly with the customers and our internal cross functional teams – Production, Merchandising, and Finance.
This is a part time internship opportunity; 15-25 hours a week, ability to work a few hours on Saturday would be a plus!
High promotional opportunities for graduates in sales, merchandising, inventory, allocations, or production.
• Help run day to day customer service tasks
• Input customer information into database daily
• Track customer shipments
• Pick and ship customer shipments when needed
• Light filing
• Run reports to send to stores/sales reps
• Scan orders and send out to stores/sales reps on a daily bases
• Answer phones
• Help Customer Service team make sure all questions are being answered in a timely manner
• Excel and tech savvy
• Strong math skills
• GPA 3.5+
• Ability to multi task
• Highly organized
• Ability to work Saturdays for a few hours