Data Entry for Fashion company-Zeinio.comBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you have a strong work ethic and are an outgoing person this internship is a perfect fit. You'll develop your skills and learn what its like to help launch a business, and develop connections from the ground up. You'll develop important skills that will impress the people you work with in your professional career.
This internship does not ask you to come into the office. All work can be completed at home, or on the go. This will not interfere with you school schedules. Intern will help compile and organize a customer list for promotional purposes. Intern will enter customer data in an organized way. When the job is complete in a satisfactory way intern will receive a positive and helpful recommendation for future endeavors, as well as an easy connection to ever apply for a job at Zeinio.com
Zeinio.com Is a startup Fashion e-commerce company specializing in menswear. We are just about to launch and are looking to ramp up our social media and marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- go through company data to help compile an organized Customer list
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing .
- Assisting with or proofing of ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc. if requested
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Create weekly email blog post for existing and prospective customers if requested
Requirements- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Having a blog is a big plus
- Must be comfortable working behind a computer
SkillsRequired - English, Microsoft Word, Marketing, Data Entry, Data Extraction, Data Analysis, Data
Preferred - Fashion, Business