Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Jewelry Design InternJovana Djuric
Fashion Wholesale Sales and PR InternshipVEN Agency
Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
Fashion Sales InternRainbowwave
Social Media Internship Immediate Start May 1stMaggie Norris Couture
Product Development and Production Summer Internship (Fashion/Apparel)Human B Designer, Corp
Design and Up-cycling ProjectBookmark This
Margot & Camille Optique
47 North 3rd Street
Posted: September 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince its creation in 2005, Margot & Camille Optique has been focusing on design and the overall experience of high-end retail. By projecting an image that reflects a sharp sense of design and an "Art de Vivre", our clientele proudly became our best brand advocate.
In 2012, we started to retail our private label collection which was largely received by our existing and new customers, not only for its craftsmanship but for the message the name "Margot & Camille" conveys.
In 2014, we have chosen to work on our fine, "Hand Made in France" collection of eyewear for men and women.
We are working on developing an up-cycling project to help fundraise the opening of a new eyewear manufacturing factory in Philadelphia. (www.360squareyes.com)
If you are an open-minded team player, articulated, able to multitask, follow many ideas and are able to organize priorities for a project to become reality, this internship will expand your viewpoint on design and branding. Must have a love for design as much as words.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be given a full project and be responsible to organize yourself to have it accomplished by the end of the internship
You will be responsible to track your hours and report at the end of the day on the tasks achieved
You will be responsible to provide a report to your professors
It is your responsibility to ensure that Margot & Camille Optique's office manager is in communication with your professor for mid term and end of internship evaluation.
RequirementsWe need you to be able to come with an open mind and be ready to work. Ability to incorporate styles based on what would be appealing to the clientele that we are trying to reach out to. This being said, we also need fresh ideas in order to stand out and bring in donations.
• Must be able to search the essential information to start the process of creating a value proposition
• Must have a sense of analysis
• Must have a sense for effective and dynamic up cycling and seamstress/ couture ability
• Ability to research in order to define a clear message to establish the strengths
• Ability to build upon strengths and weaknesses
• Ability to address the advantages that can be exploited in a competitive situation
• We will guide you through the process from initial design to concept development to final design and artwork
• We will guide you to design a visual identity
• We will guide you to create differentiation for the brand "Margot & Camille" and "360 Squareyes"
• We will guide you to build an emotional bond
• We will guide you to create a visual identity that can be used on marketing and promotional materials
• We will guide you to prepare the advertising and PR for our brand
• We will shape into a value proposition that in essence will encapsulate the key messages of Margot & Camille 's brand.
• Objectives are:
Bringing Margot & Camille brand visually is the next part of the process
Create a strong brand guarantees standards, creates differentiation and enhances reputations
• Where necessary we will undertake any specific production.