Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Y-CLAD INC.
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeShawnG Originals
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
Virtual P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
In- House P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Studio InternshipEve Denim
Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Design team at ELTTA is seeking interns for Spring/Summer 2015.
ELTTA is an up and coming womenswear brand. The ELTTA Internship program provides interns with practical real-world fashion experience. You will get a chance to work in a start-up environment, understanding the steps towards building a brand from the ground up. Our internships give interns the opportunity to learn through hands-on-training and experience under the guidance of knowledgeable and experienced supervisors. This will be accomplished through participation in projects and assignments. The intern will be involved in the entire process of design, from concept to final product.
Responsibilities* Working directly with design team on various hands-on projects to prepare for Fall collection
* Assist in designing and creating samples
* Assist in sourcing trims and fabrics
* Research fabrics and inspirational images
* Responsibilities can include everything from designing to running basic errands
* Intern can live in Maryland (at 2nd ELTTA office)
Requirements* Design major or related concentration is a must
* Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator
* Availability of 2-5 days a week
* Can be credit or noncredit
* Knowledge of draping, garment construction, pattern making, and sewing
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure in a high-energy office environment
SkillsRequired - Sketching, Adobe Illustrator, Pattern Making
Preferred - Sewing