Executive Assistant InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
BUSY CELEBRITY FASHION STYLE HOUSE LOOKING TO TRAIN STYLISTSIvan bitton ,Inc
MODELS NEEDED FOR LADIES CLOTHING MANUFACTURER .Issac Tamari Inc
Showroom Assistant InternshipMary Katrantzou
NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Design InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEsquire Group offers internships that are designed to provide students and recent college graduates with professional experience to further their education in a variety of fashion-based positions. Our interns gain invaluable experience working with some of the industries leading fashion companies, brands and retailers. We offer internships that provide practical experience in administration, licensing, design, merchandising, production, showroom, and accounting.
All of our interns are given custom-tailored programs (based on individual career goals/interests) and a unique opportunity to work directly with their appropriate department heads. Interning at Esquire is a great way to gain invaluable experience in a fast paced company with tremendous growth opportunity. This is an ideal internship for students and recent graduates alike who are looking to gain hands-on experience in the basic theory and principles of management and organization in the corporate side of the fashion industry.
Responsibilities• Assist Designers with projects.
• Assist with editing merchandise photos.
• Daily upkeep of sample and swatch inventory.
• Daily upkeep of showroom.
• Assist with presentation compiling.
• Assist with basic design projects.
• Assist with upkeep of showroom inventory.
• Assist with daily sample shipments & parcel receiving.
• Assist with sample photo shoots.
School credit is available.
Please send all resumes to Felo@esquirefootwear.com and state the internship you are applying for in the subject box. E.g. "Internship - Design"
Requirements• Available at least 3-4 days a week.
• Responsible and organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
• Possess a strong work ethic.
• Interested in pursuing a career in fashion design.
• Experience and/or education in footwear or accessories design.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Previous fashion experience is recommended, but not required.