Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)X by Gottex
Event CoordinatorNVEI Fashion Agency
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Social Media StylistSociety Row
PR/Social Media InternRebecca Minkoff
Small, fun, Fashion Company seeks an Office InternLori Goldstein Ltd.
Fashion Marketing & Sales InternshipLana Unlimited
Design InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEsquire Group offers internships that are designed to provide students and recent college graduates with professional experience to further their education in a variety of fashion-based positions. Our interns gain invaluable experience working with some of the industries leading fashion companies, brands and retailers. We offer internships that provide practical experience in administration, licensing, design, merchandising, production, showroom, and accounting.
All of our interns are given custom-tailored programs (based on individual career goals/interests) and a unique opportunity to work directly with their appropriate department heads. Interning at Esquire is a great way to gain invaluable experience in a fast paced company with tremendous growth opportunity. This is an ideal internship for students and recent graduates alike who are looking to gain hands-on experience in the basic theory and principles of management and organization in the corporate side of the fashion industry.
Responsibilities• Assist Designers with projects.
• Assist with editing merchandise photos.
• Daily upkeep of sample and swatch inventory.
• Daily upkeep of showroom.
• Assist with presentation compiling.
• Assist with basic design projects.
• Assist with upkeep of showroom inventory.
• Assist with daily sample shipments & parcel receiving.
• Assist with sample photo shoots.
School credit is available.
Please send all resumes to Felo@esquirefootwear.com and state the internship you are applying for in the subject box. E.g. "Internship - Design"
Requirements• Available at least 3-4 days a week.
• Responsible and organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
• Possess a strong work ethic.
• Interested in pursuing a career in fashion design.
• Experience and/or education in footwear or accessories design.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Previous fashion experience is recommended, but not required.