DOCKERS® BRAND AMBASSADOR PROGRAMBookmark This
Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted: May 27 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking Ambassadors at University of George, Texas A&M, Arizona State, and Cal UC Berkeley!
This upcoming school year you could have the opportunity to work for one of Levi Strauss & Co.’s iconic brands! The Dockers® brand has defined authentic khaki for 25 years. Since its introduction in 1986, the Dockers® brand has been perfecting khakis — and the essential goods to go with them — for men and women all over the world. No compromises in quality. Just versatile, essential style. We have taken an enduring, admired brand and made it stronger. More styles. New fits. Bold colors. We have taken the category we owned and reinvented it for today.
Dockers® Brand Ambassadors will use innovation and creativity to drive the brand image on campus by facilitating brand marketing initiatives. The Dockers® Brand Ambassador program gives students real world work experience and exposure to one of the world’s leading fashion and apparel companies. Our full-year ambassadorship is the perfect way to gain experience while learning more about careers at LS&Co. Oh, and wearing great clothes.
Responsibilities• Support Global Dockers.com email acquisition initiatives including creative on-campus brand activation events, project management, consumer engagement strategies, etc.
• Leverage social media as a driver of brand awareness and marketing, ultimately increasing and enhancing brand presence
• Partner with campus clubs, Greek system and campus affairs to expand perception of the Dockers® brand and drive traffic and conversion on Dockers.com
• Build relationship with the Global Marketing Operations team to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of assets for marketing campaigns
• Partner with our internal Marketing colleagues to ensure brand-right displays and product story accuracy in order to help inform marketing activities
• Monitor college consumer landscape and report out to the broader team
Requirements• High school diploma or GED
• Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program
• Must be entering junior year in the Fall 2015 school year
• GPA of 3.0 or above
• Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications