Fashion Intern - ChicagoBu_Digital
Fashion Intern - MinneapolisBu_Digital
Fashion Intern - New YorkBu_Digital
Fashion Intern - MiamiBu_Digital
Fashion Intern - DCBu_Digital
Fashion Intern - AtlantaBu_Digital
Fashion Intern - Millionaire Bu't CampBu_Digital
Fashion Intern - Saturdays at Voo IIBu_Digital
Editorial Assistant InternshipBookmark This
275 Fashion Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: January 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion/Lifestyle Media Editorial Assistant - Internship
iConcept Media – New York, NY
Editorial Assistant Internship
New York,NY 10001
iConcept Media Group is full service lifestyle and fashion marketing, communications and a multimedia publishing company, looking for entry level/experienced Editorial Assistant . The position requires detailed knowledge of print, and digital advertising (website, eNewsletter, and digital magazines).This is a challenging and busy internship, with many rewards. You will be part of a fun and creative environment and will learn a lot about fashion, marketing, editorial procedures, and event planning while networking with a lot of professional contacts in the industry. This is a challenging and busy internship, with many rewards. You will be part of a fun and creative environment This internship starts as unpaid, you may be hired after a period of time. It’s a valuable opportunity to work your way to a permanent position if you're willing to work hard and accept that going the extra mile is just part of your day job!
Interns will be exposed to all editorial facets of a magazine. Duties primarily include proofing/fact-checking, research, writing calendar listings, blogging, assisting with social media, writing front-of-book articles, and helping out with whatever comes up. Interns, in short, spend the vast majority of their time interacting with editorial copy, although some standard office duties are incorporated into their days.
This is a fast-moving, dynamic work environment; assignments will be given with the expectation that the assignment will be completed on time. This is a non-paid internship
-Writing press materials
-Establish and uphold brand reputation and brand awareness through social media channels.
-Organizing press kits
-Writing up fashion and lifestyle features
-Updating databases and conducting research
-Working closely with PR professionals and Editors
Students looking for credits are welcome to apply!
• Must be able to work normal business hours.
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills.
• Must be able to anticipate needs and deliver timely, relevant solutions and actions.
• Must be able to develop rapport and relationships with all levels of employees. Must be seen as knowledgeable and capable of handling sensitive, critical information.
• Must be proactive, flexible and adaptive in a rapidly changing environment and adjust with a “can-do” attitude.
• Must be self-directed and independent.
• Must have good time management skills, be organized, and be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing across departments, activities, and projects.
• Must be detail-oriented, making sure that all aspects of their daily activities are handled with accuracy and minimal mistakes.
• Must have a demonstrated interest in the challenges and opportunities of electr