Event CoordinatorNVEI Fashion Agency
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Social Media StylistSociety Row
PR/Social Media InternRebecca Minkoff
Small, fun, Fashion Company seeks an Office InternLori Goldstein Ltd.
Fashion Marketing & Sales InternshipLana Unlimited
Photographer/Social Media Intern for Mens Apparel companyNew Standard Edition
Apparel Design- Intern for Menswear companyNew Standard Edition
Editorial / Journalism Intern at Ombragemagazine.comBookmark This
Posted: May 01 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionÖmbrage Magazine gives readers a chance to experience rich and colorful cultures: the Caribbean culture. Ömbrage opens the eyes of world to the hidden world of high fashion and A-list celebrities hailing from the Caribbean. Our magazine updates readers with the latest news, fashion, entertainment and beauty trends.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Able to attend media events
- Scheduling of interviews
- Able to professionally assist in various photo shoots
Requirements- Working towards a degree in journalism, public relations, English, French, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with posting on Social Media
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Caribbean background is plus but not required.