Luxury Fashion Company - Supply Chain Management InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Human Resources InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Technical Design InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Footwear InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Merchandising InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Finance InternshipHalston
PD & Design InternLydell New York
Luxury Fashion Company - Material Research and Development (R&D) InternshipHalston
Editorial / Journalism Intern- Fashion Posts for Zeinio.comBookmark This
Posted: December 28 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you have strong communication skills, creative ideas, a strong work ethic and are an outgoing presents internship is a perfect fit. You'll develop your skills and learn what its like to help launch a business, and develop connections from the ground up. You'll develop important skills that will impress the people you work with in your professional career.
This internship does not ask you to come into the office. All work can be completed at home, or on the go. This will not interfere with you school schedules. Intern will create weekly email blogs for Zeinio.com. Intern will put together a well written newsletter; combining exciting company updates, new trends, and new merchandise up for sale. Creativity and the ability to stand out is important here! We want to keep our customers involved and aware of all trends to encourage more sales....
Zeinio.com Is a startup Fashion e-commerce company specializing in menswear. We are just about to launch and are looking to ramp up our social media and marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Create weekly email blog post for existing and prospective customers
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Must have a good sense of fashion, and follow trends and new styles
- Having a blog is a big plus
- Must be creative and artsy so to stand out to customers and avoid ignored emails
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Marketing, English, Article Writing
Preferred - Fashion, Blogger, Design, Fashion Blogging, Blog Marketing, Basic Photoshop, Blog Management, Blog Development