Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Public Relations InternJade Marlin Collection
Shipping & Operations InternshipNoah Clothing
E-commerce InternVP RECORD DISTRIBUTORS INC
FASHION PR INTERNSHIPS AT SUPREME PUBLIC RELATIONS, NYCSUPREME PUBLIC RELATIONS
TextilesEAGLE PASS DEVELOPMENT
Sewing/Samplemaking Intern at RTW StudioShilo Byrd Studio
Editorial / Journalism Intern for ScentbirdBookmark This
Posted: August 15 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionScentbird, a perfume subscription company, is looking for a blogger to write pieces based on perfumes and lifestyle on its blog before it is publicized. Along with the resume, please attach a writing sample.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, communication arts, or anything related.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong writing/ blogging skills