Writing for a fashion and travel websiteWear2Where
Wholesale InternROMEO HUNTE NEW YORK
FASHION GRAPHIC DESIGN AND PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNNon- Blonde Clothing
Art of Cloth, Textile Design InternshipArt of Cloth
Fashion Social Media Marketing InternLandon Lens Manufacturing Corp.
Social MediaHistory Inc
Fashion Accessories InternKatie Diamond Jewelry
Marketing / Fashion InternLuxe Cartel
Editorial / Journalism Intern for ScentbirdBookmark This
Posted: August 15 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionScentbird, a perfume subscription company, is looking for a blogger to write pieces based on perfumes and lifestyle on its blog before it is publicized. Along with the resume, please attach a writing sample.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, communication arts, or anything related.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong writing/ blogging skills