Amazing Social Media Interns needed for clothing brandNgozika Okeke
Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Editorial / Journalism Intern for ScentbirdBookmark This
Posted: August 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionScentbird, a perfume subscription company, is looking for a blogger to write pieces based on perfumes and lifestyle on its blog before it is publicized. Along with the resume, please attach a writing sample.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, communication arts, or anything related.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong writing/ blogging skills