Intern needed from July 1st Privee Showroom Accessories New YorkSt Honore Privee Showroom
Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogging OpportunityA Girl in LA
Fashion Industry - Style University MagazineDirty Diana Magazine, LLC
Wardrobe StylistF. Sly Photography
Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Intern needed for top editorPaul Sinclaire Studio
Fashion Marketing InternJOHN PAUL ATAKER
Editorial / Journalism Intern for ScentbirdBookmark This
Posted: August 17 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionScentbird, a perfume subscription company, is looking for a blogger to write pieces based on perfumes and lifestyle on its blog before it is publicized. Along with the resume, please attach a writing sample.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, communication arts, or anything related.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong writing/ blogging skills