Social Media StylistSociety Row
Fashion Internmidori linea
Fashion Design InternshipJaclyn Jordan New York
Modeling agency internshipGenetic Models
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Trish Taylor Styling
M2057 by Maria Pinto is looking for Fashion Business students this winter and spring.M2057 by Maria Pinto
Incredible Jewelry Marketing and Merchandising InternProvidence Diamond
Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
TAAJ new york inc
146 west 29th street, 9th floor
New York, NY
Posted: September 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury fashion Company looking for someone with good skills with content and descriptive for our Blog and Fashion website
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus