Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
Fashion Sales InternRainbowwave
Social Media Internship Immediate Start May 1stMaggie Norris Couture
Product Development and Production Summer Internship (Fashion/Apparel)Human B Designer, Corp
Social Media & Community Management InternExecSocks
Fashion EditorFITFL Magazine
Assistant Fashion DirectorFITFL Magazine
Assistant StylistFITFL Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: August 27 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMANSIONhomme is a high end men's retail boutique storefront & Online Retail Store. It is the quintessential affordable luxury boutique catered in specific for men, due to the limits in affordable lux retail experience around the world catered solely to the bespoke, fashion- forward gentlemen. MANSIONhomme will become a continual thriving retailer in its own environment due to the phenomenal, potential platforms which will drive endless extreme traffic to the company– firstly the online store, the New York storefront, and the Atlanta storefront. With the lifestyle (blog) portion being added to the site, it will bring life to the brand and set the tone higher.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Fashion/Lifestyle Blogging
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Fashion forward, Brand Knowledgeable, able to keep up with trends
- Major Interest in Fashion
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, Fashion Blogging
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop