Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
social media / community managerAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Social Media & Community Management InternCabana One Media
Public Relations InternCabana One Media
Fashion Showroom Assistant InterneM Productions
Modeling Agency InternshipMC2 Model Management
PR & Communications AssociateSoma Footwear
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: December 15 2015
Company Location: Tustin, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you a freelance WRITER/JOURNALIST that loves to create engaging stories, sharing experiences, anecdotes and interesting articles?
If Yes, then GOOD NEWS! we are hiring writers / contributors right now to work with long term!
Ephemere Boutique is an online retail store, engaged in promoting emerging or established contemporary and advanced contemporary fashion designers from all around the globe. A platform for fashion to be seen as Art form.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about fashion, journalism, technologically savvy, highly organized, self reliant, attuned to social media and well read.
We are actively recruiting writers/photographers as well.
** CATEGORIES ** (required for content)
CULTURE - Arts, lifestyle, travel, leisure
ATTRACT - Relationships(men/women), Sexuality
TECHNOLOGY - IT related/New Products, gadgets/Unique stuff
** WRITERS ** (what we require)
ORIGINAL - real written, no plagiarism
PASSIONATE - write engaging stories, love writing
LANGUAGE - good command of the english language
KNOWLEDGE - well-read, attuned to the expertise of industry
** CONTRIBUTORS ** (we appreciate and treasure and treat you like one of us!)
- Allow you to grow your own personal brand and add website to your portfolio
- Be able to help others by giving value and inspire readers through writing.
- Have the ability to grow with the brand and be compensated as the brand continues to grow.
This will be a very rewarding cause for the right person because you will get the opportunity to not only share your experience with other individuals, but have the ability to build and grow your brand at the same time.
** FURTHER OPPORTUNITY **
This is a even unique opportunity where we would like you to treat the website like it is your own and help promote and build the brand of the website with your relationships and current audience.
Here are some of the things that we expect as a writer of the website
- Write 1 to 2 articles for the website per week
- Promote these articles on your social platforms - help build community and readership awareness
- Come up with article topics and ideas based around your experience and expertise.
How to apply
** DETAILS, HOW TO APPLY ** (Interested applicants please reply to email@example.com)
1. A little bit about yourself
2. Any blogs you run or blog posts that you have published
3. Topics and areas of expertise and experience
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus