- Internships /
- Fashion /
- Entrepreneurship/Management/Executive Assistant Internship for fast growing fashion start-up
Entrepreneurship/Management/Executive Assistant Internship for fast growing fashion start-upBookmark This
300 County Avenue
Posted: January 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls (www.GlamourDollsMakeup) is a fast growing cosmetics brand hitting the on-trend, mass cosmetics market. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and co-founder Jessica Romano who you might recognize from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. After partnering with start-up entrepreneur and fellow co-founder Peter Georgotas, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing company and looking for eager interns to join our Glamour Dolls family.
What this is, is a perfect internship for someone interested in learning to start a beauty and fashion business.
What this is not, is a coffee-run internship! You will work directly with the company founders, learn about and have input in building out business processes, coordinating departments, product development, employee management and general business tasks.
College Credit is not a problem. We're very laid back and you will have a lot of personal freedom and responsibility.
Responsibilities-Help develop standard business processes that other employees or interns will follow
-Manage company calendar and make sure team members are on schedule
- Work with co-founders Jessica and Peter to help organize and manage their workloads
- Collaborates on project and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
Requirements-Must be well organized and even better at helping others be organized
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have transportation and at least 3 days availability per week
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Preferred - Project Management, Sales