Buying Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Visual Merchandising Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Sales Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Design Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Public Relations/Marketing Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Fashion Product PhotographyTarina Tarantino
Fashion Design InternDreams on Air
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Fall Public Relations InternsBookmark This
Red Light PR
New York, NY
Posted: September 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRed Light Public Relations is a full service product placement showroom. RLPR’s internship program is designed to give those with an interest in fashion public relations experience in all facets of the industry.
Consideration for the internship program is granted to those who excel in communication, multi-tasking, organization and writing. Past experience in PR is also a plus. Students presently enrolled in college will receive school credit for this internship.
Responsibilities- Assisting stylists, celebrities and editors on a daily basis.
- Tracking clothing items on loan with editorials and stylists.
- Updating databases, conducting research and other general office duties.
- Writing press materials and making press kits.
- Manage editorial clippings and activity reports.
- Gifting celebrities, stylists, editors and other industry professionals.
Apply For Internship
Requirements- Junior or Senior standing in college with a 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and internet research.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Minimum of 15 hours a week (3 day minimum commitment).
- Please be able to provide writing samples.