Writing for a fashion and travel websiteWear2Where
Wholesale InternROMEO HUNTE NEW YORK
FASHION GRAPHIC DESIGN AND PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNNon- Blonde Clothing
Art of Cloth, Textile Design InternshipArt of Cloth
Fashion Social Media Marketing InternLandon Lens Manufacturing Corp.
Social MediaHistory Inc
Social media internJ-na Haute Couture
Fashion Design Intern - Learn by Doing! Fall/WinterPaul Carroll
Fall/Winter 2017 - Spring/Summer 2017 Public Relations Interns Needed!Bookmark This
270 West 38th Street, Suite 1100
New York, NY
Posted: October 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBibhu Mohapatra is a NY based luxury women's wear designer. We are currently seeking a Public Relations intern interested in joining us for the Fall/Winter 2017 and Spring/Summer 2017 season. We are seeking students who are interested in learning the ins and outs of the fashion industry. We strive to offer an educational experience where internship participants can develop skills relevant to their targeted career pathway. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on and exciting work experience.
Responsibilities- Working closely with PR Director.
- Assist team with all press and sample request.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining the sample closet.
-Screen press coverage and compile daily reports.
-Perform various administrative tasks for senior management.
-Maintain and update all databases for the department.
- Assist with department research projects.
- Help to prepare for Press Days, brand events, and NYFW.
Requirements- Studying or recent graduated in a fashion or public relations
- Available to intern for Fall/Winter 2017and/(or) Spring/Summer 2017 .
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Is familiar with the fashion industry, would be a plus if candidate has previous Fashion PR internship experience but not necessary.
-Basic knowledge of social media platforms and various print
and broadcast media.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Must have excellent organizational skills and very strong
attention to detail.
- Must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative.
-Must have immediate availability and able to work Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm ( subject to change due to interns availability ).
SkillsRequired - Hard Worker, Enthusiasm to learn, Positive Can-do Attitude, Fluent English, Active Team Player, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Fashion GPS, Adobe CS5