Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)X by Gottex
Event CoordinatorNVEI Fashion Agency
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Social Media StylistSociety Row
PR/Social Media InternRebecca Minkoff
Small, fun, Fashion Company seeks an Office InternLori Goldstein Ltd.
Fashion Marketing & Sales InternshipLana Unlimited
Fashion and Business InternshipBookmark This
6481 Global Drive
Posted: September 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlitterrings, Inc. is a fashion jewelry manufacturing company that specializes in product development for leading brand accounts in USA. Our team has over 30 years of expertise in the industry focusing on high quality fashion jewelry. Our company has refined the art of jewelry-making specializing in brass metal and we currently have working relationships with several department stores. We also work closely with brands such as Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, and Henri Bendel.
This is a hands-on internship where you will have the opportunity to learn and work in the Fashion Jewelry Industry. The goal of the internship is to provide interns with an understanding of the questions, challenges and work flow processes that goes in to developing fashion jewelry for brand accounts.
ResponsibilitiesDuring the course this internship, interns will be:
- Assisting Product development teams on all projects as necessary
- Analyzing new projects from clients and work on design, timing, and pricing issues
- Working on various intern projects to help develop teamwork and organizational skills
- Responsible for maintaining Excel spreadsheets between manufacturer and clients
- Providing assistance to all departments to gain experience in all facets of the business
- Assisting the accounting team in cost reports and forecasts
Requirements- Full time or part time enrollment in a university-level or college academic program
- Proficient in Microsoft office (excel and word)
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Interest in business
- Interest in fashion