Fashion Assistant InternJAEST
SeamstressRekless Creations LLC
FASHION BLOGGER INTERNRekless Creations LLC
URGENT: SALES/MARKETING INTERNTOME
Digital Marketing InternshipShahida Parides
Showroom Assistant Intern- Winter 2016 Need ASAPLa Fiorentina
Sales/Production InternshipAustin Scarlett
Fashion Design InternView33 Showroom
Fashion App InternBookmark This
218 w 22nd st
New York, NY
Posted: November 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHUMM is a New York based peer-to-peer high fashion rental app that connects women who want to rent an item for a one-off occasion to women who want to monetize their closet. We are currently launching throughout the East Coast of the U.S. and have launched in Australia. We are looking for someone to work alongside the CEO in her day-to-day activities. For example, meeting with the tech team, maintaining social media, writing fashion blog posts, creating email blasts, developing and executing launch initiatives, reaching out to influencers and so forth. This internship is a chance to learn by working alongside an experienced CEO and the opportunity to be apart of a growing startup.
Responsibilities- Assist CEO in all her day-to-day tasks
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, Facebook discussions, etc.).
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
Requirements- Currently enrolled in or completed a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign).
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Adobe
Preferred - Blogging, MailChimp, CRM