Designer/Seamstress Needed for Vintage shop!The Juliet
PRODUCTION INTERNPRABAL GURUNG
Spring 2017 Interns Needed-URGENTMargo Siegel PR
Visual Merchandising/ Styling FEMALES ONLYAkris
Marketing & Social Media Intern at Upscale Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Digital Media Intern at Modern Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Fashion Design InternAsher Levine
Fashion Assistant to a Jewelry DesignerBookmark This
Spring Gate Drive
Posted: February 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShe.Rise bracelets are handmade by fashion designer Sherise Eways.
Each piece is unique & carefully hand crafted with love which symbolizes her inspiration of freedom, strength and femininity.
She.Rise is seeking a motivated person for an unpaid internship in the D.C. area. Drive, curiosity, innovative, and an organized intern who is interested in fashion design and all aspects of the business. The intern will work closely with the designer learning the basics of the business and assisting in administrative tasks, social media promoting, and designing.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with merchandise contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing design operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite