Women's Luxury Fashion Marketing and Communication InternKarolina Zmarlak
Women's Luxury Fashion Merchandise and Sales InternKarolina Zmarlak
Women's Multi Brand Fashion Showroom - Winter InternshipEM Productions
Seamstress / sewing teamTrend by juju
Fashion Design Company SOCIAL MEDIA internshipCG DESIGN LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion InternshipAlala
Social Media InternshipMaggie Norris Couture
Fashion Bloggers InternBookmark This
3613 TIDEWATER DR
Posted: January 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHer Junction is currently in search of contributing fashion bloggers, celebrity bloggers, and bloggers who are knowledgable of the fashion industry and up to date on fashion celebrities, styles & models. We are looking for candidates who can be available to blog at least 3 days a week. You must be familiar with SEO and keyword rich style of blogging.
Please include a resume, a 300 word sample, as well as links to any personal or fashion blogs you may have. If you are familiar with Wordpress please indicate, this is a huge plus. Please title the subject of your submission "BLOGGER."
Please email resume to Mary (firstname.lastname@example.org) with "Internship" in the subject line.
Responsibilities- Have an excellent command of English and online article writing experience – must be able to provide samples of previous work.
- Be able to commit
- Be flexible/adaptable for a startup business environment.
- Know social media and be web savvy.
- Basic design and image editing skills using Photoshop.
- Uploading new YouTube videos, tags, & posting blog entries
- Use of Social Media – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,Tumblr,Linked In, Google Plus etc
- working to generate PR coverage,Pitching new idea's and helping to spread the Intice name/website virally
- Write and schedule blog posts per company's calendar
- Conduct research and create our company's editorial calendar
- Review online media landscape for engagement opportunities
This is an unpaid contributing position.
Timing: The position will be 15-20 hrs/week, preferably at least three days per week.