Administrative Assistant for up and coming lingerie lineShy Intimate Apparel
FASHION & TEXTILES INTERNSHIP WITH JAPANESE TRIM MANUFACTURERShindo USA Inc.
Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
DIGITAL MERCHANDISING INTERN for FASHION-TECH STARTUPSnobSwap
Marketing InternshipKMS Style Studio
PR InternCatherine Miran New York
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Internship for Webdesigner image retoucher for eco luxury yogabrandLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion Brand Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: November 08 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hollenberg Bros Boot Company is driven to create unconventional footwear providing a new canvas for artist expression. We believe strongly in the power of collaboration and the beauty in sharing ideas. Our customer is the person who wants to stand out from the crowd and wear a piece of art. Every line produced by Hollenberg Bros is limited edition, comes with a signed and numbered artist print and Certificate of Authenticity.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback