Online Community & Social Media InternGENERATION GENEROUS*
Account & Business Development Intern (Fashion Brands)GENERATION GENEROUS*
Account & Business Development Intern (Suppliers)GENERATION GENEROUS*
Fashion Stylist intern #NYFW designerBeauty Within TV
Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Fashion Brand Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: November 08 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hollenberg Bros Boot Company is driven to create unconventional footwear providing a new canvas for artist expression. We believe strongly in the power of collaboration and the beauty in sharing ideas. Our customer is the person who wants to stand out from the crowd and wear a piece of art. Every line produced by Hollenberg Bros is limited edition, comes with a signed and numbered artist print and Certificate of Authenticity.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.