Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogging OpportunityA Girl in LA
Fashion Industry - Style University MagazineDirty Diana Magazine, LLC
Wardrobe StylistF. Sly Photography
Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Intern needed for top editorPaul Sinclaire Studio
Fashion Marketing InternJOHN PAUL ATAKER
Fashion Boutique PR/Sales AssistantCREATIV
Fashion Brand Sales InternBookmark This
LANE TABB ACCESSORIES GROUP
1 little west 12th St #225 New York , NY 10014
New York, NY
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreat internship for someone looking to work in fashion in Sales. We are a small bag and leather-goods company with both our own brands, as well as a consultancy which does Design , brand development., and Product management for larger fashion brands .
You would be working directly with Sales Manager and CCO on all kinds of Sales outreach projects and some marketing efforts.
Looking for someone who is available 1-2 days a week for a 3 month period.
Responsibilities- help create sales campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to sales efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.