Designer/Seamstress Needed for Vintage shop!The Juliet
PRODUCTION INTERNPRABAL GURUNG
Spring 2017 Interns Needed-URGENTMargo Siegel PR
Visual Merchandising/ Styling FEMALES ONLYAkris
Marketing & Social Media Intern at Upscale Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Digital Media Intern at Modern Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Fashion Design InternAsher Levine
Fashion Brand Sales InternBookmark This
LANE TABB ACCESSORIES GROUP
1 little west 12th St #225 New York , NY 10014
New York, NY
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreat internship for someone looking to work in fashion in Sales. We are a small bag and leather-goods company with both our own brands, as well as a consultancy which does Design , brand development., and Product management for larger fashion brands .
You would be working directly with Sales Manager and CCO on all kinds of Sales outreach projects and some marketing efforts.
Looking for someone who is available 1-2 days a week for a 3 month period.
Responsibilities- help create sales campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to sales efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.