Fashion Marketing/ Project DevelopmentOFY
Graphic Design InternStella and Jamie
Fashion Design InternStella and Jamie
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Women Fabric Development-Fabric and TextileITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Visual Merchandising Intern - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Production and Studio Internshipfabric2finish
Merchandise InternKitty Hawk Kites Inc.
Fashion BrandingBookmark This
800 Roosevelt Road
Glen Ellyn, IL
Posted: May 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re looking for an energetic intern to work with our team in Chicago (Glen Ellyn). Our interns work on a range of client projects; gaining a real perspective on the many ways we help clients achieve their business and brand goals.
All interns at Principal Events are treated, trained and coached the same as all other associates within the company. They are given the same professional development and experience that our long term Advertising Consultants gain.
Intern Responsibilities Include:
• Marketing presentations
• Customer acquisition
• Customer retention
• Team building
• Assisting in conducting corporate training for Entry Level Advertising Representatives
• New hire on-boarding
• Public relations and client branding events
ResponsibilitiesAdvertising Consultant Interns are expected to have the ability to interact with potential customers, as well as existing customers and explain the benefits of our clients' products and services in order to support their demand for customer retention as well as new acquisitions. We have found that by utilizing face to face on site presentations, we not only are able to build brand awareness for our clients, but it also enables us to develop relationships with the customers that we are bringing our clients.
We’re looking for someone who is:
• Enthusiastic and always maintains a positive attitude
• Eager to learn + take responsibility/ownership of tasks
• Proactive and always reaching out to learn more, do more or volunteer more
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• A captain of a team/group or is a leader/helper who started or revived a campus organization
Interns get to:
• Creatively problem solve a diverse range of challenges
• Collaborate closely with an eclectic group of experts in strategy and production
• Manage the many, many details that need to come together to create big impact