Online Community & Social Media InternGENERATION GENEROUS*
Account & Business Development Intern (Fashion Brands)GENERATION GENEROUS*
Account & Business Development Intern (Suppliers)GENERATION GENEROUS*
Fashion Stylist intern #NYFW designerBeauty Within TV
Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Fashion Branding/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
2818 NW 5th Ave.
Posted: June 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFacil Gal is a Miami-based clothing brand targeted towards women that loves fashion. The brand caters to regular and curvy girls.
Our line is sold wholesale via our showroom in Wynwood as well as online.
We are looking for a talented crew of interns to work with our marketing team in helping to build the Facil Gal brand. Areas of focus would include e-commerce management, social media marketing, pr, production (photo shoots and video shoots), styling, graphic design, and day-to-day office duties.
We encourage all applicants to get acquainted with our brand via our site and social networks prior to applying.
ResponsibilitiesAbility to operate iPhone (more specifically, apps)
- Social media marketing skills
- Knowledge of current fashion tendencies and trends
- Internet & Tech Savvy
- Creative writing skills
- Knowledge of basic fashion and apparel terms
- Ability to manage Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages
- Willingness to attend fashion events and trade shows
- Highly organized and proactive
Preferred but not required
- E-commerce proficiency
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign proficiency
- Final Cut Pro proficiency
- Photography (Digital) proficiency
- Styling proficiency
- Blogging proficiency
Requirements- Manage and update inventory and listings for online site (we will train you)
- Mange and update inventory and listings for various sales channels (Shoptiques, Poshmark, Spring)
- Manage and update social media accounts
- Assist with event planning
- Assist with photo shoots
- Assist with video shoots
- Organize company documents
- Update company database
- Assist with pop-up shops
- Day-to-day office duties
SkillsRequired - Fashion, Enthusiast, Positive Attitude, Organisation
Preferred - Creative Writing, Fashion, Adobe Photoshop, Photo Editing, Fashion Blogging, Creative Branding, Shopify