Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNHTOWN
Social Media/FashionRobin Ruth
Fashion Design InternMuehleder
Model and Model ScoutModels of Victory
ALEXANDRE BIRMAN WHOLESALE INTERNSHIPNetwork Usa
Fashion Buying Agency/ Up-and-Coming Clothing Brand Seeking InternsBookmark This
800 E. 12th St. #415
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBusy and fast paced fashion buying agency seeks motivated, enthusiastic, self-starting interns to start as soon as possible. Gain hands on fashion experience while assisting with many different aspects of our company.
- Tech/ computer savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Organized and detail oriented
- Very dependable and trustworthy
- Must be available at least two week days per week; 3 days/week preferred
- Fashion experience helpful, but not required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in pulling samples and returning them to vendors
- Helping organize samples for video conferences with clients
- Taking photos of styles and compiling line sheets
- Assisting in fittings
- Vendor correspondence
- Trend research
- General assistance to buyers
- Data entry in Google docs/Excel, etc
Please note that while this is a fashion company, the position requires a lot of admin/office work.
Please email resume, cover letter and start date.