Fashion Design InternshipChase Denham
Interior Design Opportunity - HOUSTON ONLYKeenya Kelly LLC
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Fashion Admin / Sales InternGypsy Junkies
Social Media InternKlein Epstein & Parker
LOOKING FOR INTERN FOR SWIM FASHION COMPANYPrime Garments Inc.
Campus RepresentativeThe Social Life
Fashion Communications Intern - Fall 2016Bookmark This
204 ELIZABETH STREET FLOOR 2 NEW YORK, NY 10012
New York, NY
Posted: August 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEDDIE BORGO is looking for professional and dedicated Communications interns for our New York City Studio for FALL 2016 FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
Eddie Borgo is offering the opportunity for interns to gain valuable experience in the fast-paced environment of brand communications. The internship is designed to offer hands on exposure and be a constructive learning experience. Interns will also have the ability to work for various department heads to broaden their understanding of the industry.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will be, but are not limited to:
-Assisting in all aspects of day-to-day projects
-Fulfilling press requests
-Maintaining the showroom to operational and visual standards
Requirements• Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
• Ability to have ownership over projects
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in groups
• Ability to complete basic administrative tasks
• Familiarity with luxury fashion and jewelry brands