Fashion Internship in New York Showroom - Exposed to all aspects of the business!Black Halo
Fashion internshipElliott Berman Textiles
Marketing & Social Media InternShahida Parides
Soho New York City Fashion Design InternshipMiss Circle LLC
Assistant to Senior Fashion Editor/PR DirectorTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHollenberg
Business Development / Sales InternHollenberg
Fashion Content Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1260 W. 2nd St.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline designer clothing e-commerce site Le Jolie (www.lejolie.com) is seeking dependable, self-motivated, detail-oriented Fashion Content Marketing Interns available to start as soon as possible.
We are a growing business looking for hard working fashion lovers to join our team. This is a 3-month unpaid internship with an option for hire at the end of the internship program (based upon performance evaluation).
The Fashion Content Marketing Interns will be responsible for creating content for social media including but not limited to YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, our blog, etc. The main focus would be product review videos (in both video and written format) for various fashion garments and accessories. This requires someone who is comfortable on camera, can explain a product descriptively and technically (fashion background is a must), and has basic experience in video editing.
This is an internship is for creative, self sufficient individuals who want to elevate their social media and marketing skills and has a strong passion for everything fashion.
If you have experience in one field or the other (on camera vs. behind the camera), please feel free to apply! If we can find 2 people with strong suits in one area or the other, we will tailor the program to make it work.
Essential Job Functions
• On-camera communication skills
• Basic movie editing skills (I.e. using IMovie, Finalcut Pro, etc.)
• Ability to write and portray excellent detailed product reviews
• Manage, moderate, and create content across Le Jolie’s social media landscape
• Record progress and communicate with team accordingly
• Assist in administrative efforts
• Ability to multitask and handle pressure while meeting deadlines
• Product research
• Social media and blogging experience is a plus
• Minimum 3-month commitment
• Available to work a minimum of 2-3 days per week.
• Proficient with all social media platforms: particularly YouTube (i.e. uploading, tagging, creating descriptions, etc.)
• Strong computer skills (Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, Internet Explorer/Safari/Chrome, Google Applications)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Detail-oriented and self-sufficient work ethic
• Fast, efficient, and accurate
• Ability to follow directions and tasks when given
• Ability to research and resolve problems
• Strong sense of fashion and creativity
• Reliable transportation
Le Jolie is an online designer clothing boutique that unites shoppers with designer brands up to 60% off retail price. Customers are able to shop luxuriously and pay casually with its one-of-a-kind flexible payment program.
Le Jolie carries a variety of designers including Valentino, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Missoni, Tom Ford, Hermes, and Chanel as well as a more affordable line called Le Boutique. The shop offers an array of hand selected, top qual