Executive Assistant InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
BUSY CELEBRITY FASHION STYLE HOUSE LOOKING TO TRAIN STYLISTSIvan bitton ,Inc
MODELS NEEDED FOR LADIES CLOTHING MANUFACTURER .Issac Tamari Inc
Showroom Assistant InternshipMary Katrantzou
NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Fashion Content Writer & SEO StrategistBookmark This
Posted: May 02 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddress Chic is a leading vegan fashion and lifestyle digital magazine seeking passionate, dedicated fashion interns to help with content writing, editing, contacting vegan designers for features and articles and conceptualise marketing campaigns on Company’s web and social media network!
ResponsibilitiesThe selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Research and write articles for Address Chic, including trends, shopping, beauty, styling advice.
- Writing copy for social media platforms around each story.
- Staying up to date on fashion/style news for timely stories (in addition to ADC’s daily features), relevant videos, and social engagement.
- Contribute to brainstorming ideas for editorial calendar and coming up with new initiatives.
- Conceptualise weekly newsletter.
- Meet goals for success metrics, including driving traffic for ADC, contributing to social media performance.
- Closely follow fashion industry happenings and read all relevant fashion media.
- Identify and contact vegan designers, guest editors/influencers, for articles for Address Chic.
- Work on organic marketing through SEO activities
- Social media promotion of the articles and stories
RequirementsOur ideal candidate has excellent writing skills, is internet savvy, is updated with fashion trends and can identify trends in the making.
- Strong grammar, research, and copy-editing skills, as well as a passion for fashion writing.
- Photoshop and Illustrator, or any other picture editing software.
- Interest in fashion is a plus.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and provide self-direction.
- A degree in fashion is preferable but not mandatory.
- Must be enrolled in school and able to receive credit.
SkillsRequired - Research, Photo Editing, Writing and Editing, Article Writing
Preferred - Photography