Fashion Wholesale Sales and PR InternshipVEN Agency
Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
Fashion Sales InternRainbowwave
Social Media Internship Immediate Start May 1stMaggie Norris Couture
Product Development and Production Summer Internship (Fashion/Apparel)Human B Designer, Corp
Social Media & Community Management InternExecSocks
Fashion EditorFITFL Magazine
Assistant Fashion DirectorFITFL Magazine
Fashion Design (Children) InternBookmark This
61 Greenpoint Ave
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionlulaland is a children's clothing label with an eclectic whimsical spirit.
We are based in Brooklyn, are working on our next collections and showcasing our Summer season's at NY trade shows. Our collections are sold in stores around the world and on our online shop.
We are looking for passionate self-motivated interns with exceptional design and adobe suite skills. We are looking for someone who can work independently and multitask.
The interns will work directly with the Creative Director and Design assistant, and will get hands on experience in a very creative environment.
Immediate availability required.
Please send us a cover letter, resume and your portfolio.
You will be:
- Collaborating in the design process of the new collection
- Sourcing fabrics and trims
- Creating flats, line sheets, tech packs, controlling spec sheets, etc
- Collaborating in photoshoots and writing descriptions to be used on online platforms
- Collaborating in creating visual content for social media
- Spanish speaking is a plus
*Candidate must be available for at least 2-3 full days a week.
- Be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Have knowledge of fabrics, sourcing, garment construction, and sewing
- Have interest in children's fashion and market
- Have excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Tech Packs, Flat Sketching
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish