Executive Assistant InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
BUSY CELEBRITY FASHION STYLE HOUSE LOOKING TO TRAIN STYLISTSIvan bitton ,Inc
MODELS NEEDED FOR LADIES CLOTHING MANUFACTURER .Issac Tamari Inc
Showroom Assistant InternshipMary Katrantzou
NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Fashion Design Fellowship for International Social BusinessBookmark This
Posted: August 11 2015
Company Location: Ashland, OR
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrade Monkey is a U.S. based company whose mission is to provide customers with trendy, quality handmade products while creating opportunities for stable incomes in developing communities. We achieve this by connecting skilled artisans to the global marketplace and providing customers with product transparency by showing them who and where their product comes from. Products include women's fashion, home decor, and ever more unique global finds.
ResponsibilitiesWe currently have a website www.gotrademonkey.com and the successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Suggest design modification to increase marketability
- Suggest edits to product photos
- Draft original designs
- Organize online and in-person focus groups
- Keep team up to date on current fashion trends
- and other awesome things to come.......
RequirementsThe successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Background in retail and fashion
- Excellent fashion design (or equivalent) skills
- An eye for color combinations
- An outside-the-box approach to fashion design
- Ability to work with an international team
- Keeps up to date on the latest fashion trends
If you have a portfolio, please send us a link for our perusal.