Fashion DesignBookmark This
208 E Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a luxury woman's fashion brand looking for new talent within the fashion industry. We are seeking dedicated, talented and creative individuals that are able to work from our location in Downtown L.A. We are looking for talent that are looking to grow with our company, internship can turn into a paid position. If interested, please review the requirements below.
We are looking to have people join our fast growing company. Although this is a non paid internship all our staff started with us as interns and we are looking to add strong, talented, serious individuals to our company.
RequirementsQualifications and required skills:
ASSISTANT DESIGN INTERNS
- Design experience is a plus
- Sketching details are a plus but not mandatory
- Attention to detail
- Hand sewing details a plus
- Some garment construction experience
- Ability to work under fast pace
- Understanding of patterns
- Must be Responsible, Reliable and Work in a timely manor to meet deadlines
- Must have reliable transportation